Premier Doug Ford is putting the lives of vulnerable seniors at risk by delaying a measure to slow the deadly spread of COVID-19 in nursing homes by one week, critics charge.
Doug Ford slammed over delay of measure that protects nursing home residents from COVID-19 by limiting where staff can work
More from Eden Mills Ontario NewsMore posts in Eden Mills Ontario News »
- Ford government needs to shift focus to housing affordability, climate change, Guelph MPP says:Provincial Green leader to table motion calling on Ontario government to change policies to combat sprawl
- UPDATED: Richmond Hill doctor draws fire for reportedly handing out vaccine exemptions:Ministry of Health calls for investigation
- Increasing vaccination key to ending Ontario’s stay-at-home order: experts:Vaccine push comes after Ford extends lockdown to June 2Increasing vaccination key to ending Ontario’s stay-at-home order: experts:Vaccine push comes after Ford extends lockdown to June 2
- Ontario cancels in-vehicle road tests until after provincewide shutdown:DriveTest appointments will resume on Jan. 9 in Northern Ontario, Jan. 23 elsewhere
- What to expect at the ski hill this pandemic winter:Planning to hit the slopes? Expect these virus safety measures