With Ontario set to go into a provincewide shutdown on Dec. 26, the provincial government has announced that all in-vehicle driving tests are cancelled until Jan. 9 in Northern Ontario and Jan. 23 in the rest of the province.
Ontario cancels in-vehicle road tests until after provincewide shutdown:DriveTest appointments will resume on Jan. 9 in Northern Ontario, Jan. 23 elsewhere
More from Eden Mills Ontario NewsMore posts in Eden Mills Ontario News »
- Guelph MPP to reintroduce bill calling for added protection of local drinking water source:Green Party's Mike Schreiner reintroducing bill he first brought forward in 2019
- Ford returns to Guelph to announce Ontario electric vehicle production plans
- Ford government needs to shift focus to housing affordability, climate change, Guelph MPP says:Provincial Green leader to table motion calling on Ontario government to change policies to combat sprawl
- UPDATED: Richmond Hill doctor draws fire for reportedly handing out vaccine exemptions:Ministry of Health calls for investigation
- Increasing vaccination key to ending Ontario’s stay-at-home order: experts:Vaccine push comes after Ford extends lockdown to June 2Increasing vaccination key to ending Ontario’s stay-at-home order: experts:Vaccine push comes after Ford extends lockdown to June 2